Powered By Blogger

06 October 2011

PBA 37th Season, This Is Gonna be Good!

Old news: I'm excited to see the games again. When will I ever be tired??? Really don't have an idea myself. I'm exhausted watching the games after, especially coming to work with less sleep and all that, but do I care?? Yeah, no.. I love the game and will always love it.

Update: Rey Evangelista, my all-time fave player, really did retire from the scenes of basketball. It is sad but I'm a bit used to it, haven't really watched that much BMEG games as well when he was an assistant coach anyways. It's different when you see them playing right? As much as I don't want him to retire though, and as much as he don't want to leave us as well, he needs to. I'm happy for him because he is now a businessman, oh you guys have no idea what Rey has been up to. Ahem Rey, still won't forget that we can visit you in Ormoc and you'll take care of us! Hahaha!

More Old News/New News: I'm still a bit sad that Talk N Text was not able to get the grand slam. I'm also sure that this season's going to be a tougher one compare to last year. But, that makes it more exciting as well. TNT was not even the team to watch now. Which I guess is better, the team have received more criticism than ever especially online over the last season because of their won games and 2 championships. Even myself was affected by those wins, I lost friends from other teams TNT had beaten. Quite okay though, at least I know now who my real friends are. I'm excited to take pictures of this team, first because it's good memories, second because was able to share those pictures as well to others (just don't like it when they're requesting the pics to be tagged to them), third because the players appreciate it as well. I'm excited to watch Larry Fonacier, of course, who is my current all-time fave now. Excited to see the comeback of Jared Dillinger, more playing time for Aaron Aban, more hustle from Harvey Carey, more awesome plays from Jimmy Alapag, Ryan Reyes, Kelly Williams and all. Then it's this year pa that Rich Alvarez will wed his long-time fiancee Kyla. Looking forward to TNT!

More Updates: One more thing that excites me now is BMEG's coach Tim Cone. I'm pretty sure some Alaska fans don't like that news, me, I was just so happy it happened. I don't even care if BMEG will not play up to par still. I know its not gonna be easy for them grasping a new system, but I'm glad that Tim Cone is now on their side. I've been a long time fan of Purefoods and I've felt, they never had a decent coach after Eric Altamirano. Hahaha sorry, not really a big fan of Ryan Gregorio. I'm excited for Tim Cone whom I had a lot of respect. Hopefully he'll be able to make great changes to BMEG, especially to certain players. I'll watch them, maybe not live, for even without Rey, as I was always saying, I will never be against this team.

Then of course, Alaska. I'm still watching Alaska because, as always of Cyrus Baguio, Tony dela Cruz, Michael Burtscher, Sonny Thoss.. then Joann Concepcion, Jeanette Galvan, JM Maglinte, Jhet de Jesus, Glen Frey.. hahaha, they're not new players, they're my friends, loyal Alaska fans, who had been always nice to me even though we are up against each other. Going to be excited with this Alaska team, a lot of new players, then new head coach, is there a new mascot or a new boy in the can??? Hahaha! Oh yeah, there is the new tetra pack with Cyrus Baguio and La Tenorio on the back!

One more team I'm looking forward to watch is Redbull. I'm a Redbull fan before. I know the slogan 'Ang Bumangga Giba'. Fonacier even used that as a dedication to a fan. Haha.. Seeing Willie Miller and Danny Seigle on one team should be great! And I really hope they'll play great. Time for them to redeem the glory they had before, also with Paul Artadi. I just thought they had been unlucky the past few years, with injuries and trades. Hope they'll be lucky this time. Hope I'll hear panel says "It's Miller Time, or Dynamite Danny, or the Kid Lightning."

Other teams are also excited to watch, like Powerade, Rain Or Shine, even Shopinas. Yes, I'm excited to see Shopinas. Watched their first game and it was not that bad at all. Hope to see Franz Pumaren win games.. (and maybe he can ask his brother Dindo Pumaren to join the his coaching staff, hahaha). With ROS, well, they are tough last season, I think they'll be tougher this time around, with so many good things said about their rookie Paul Lee, and of course with Coach Yeng Guiao. Powerade on the other hand is full of talented rookies! I'm excited to watch Jayvee Casio, he's going to be one of the best point guard to ever play in the league.

The other teams I have not mentioned, well it's not that I'm not gonna watch them, of course I will, against my team of course.really can't say much about them, I mean have nothing to say, 'wala akong alam'. Hahaha!

Bad News: Here's a news I really don't like hearing, and it's not about PBA but about basketball. NBA lockout! Naman eh, kung kelan hooked na hooked ako kay Dirk Nowitzki and kung kelan I have time to watch them now! saka naman! huhuhu.. Hope this lockout will end! I dream of going to the US and watch an NBA game live! Hahaha..ASA!

So let's see some games!



---undesirablenumber1---

No comments: