Powered By Blogger

21 May 2012

A Special Treat

We all like giving surprises to someone close to us. And we want it to be special too. Just yesterday we decided to have a surprise birthday party for Larry Fonacier. And although it didn't really came as a surprise to him, it was indeed special.

What made it more special was the cakes that we have ordered from the Lollicake Factory! During the event, we were all looking forward to taste the goodness of it! We have heard and read how luxurious it taste and well, it's going to be my first time to taste it so I'm really excited.

Jersey Design Lollicakes


The better part of this was when we have ordered it, it's really easy to do. We just sent a message through their contact number and someone will immediately replied to you regarding the prices and the options. What we did on this one was a jersey style cake, and they even asked what number and initials will be put in! You have the option to personalized the cake at it's best and that's what we got here! The flavor that we choose was red velvet which from what we have heard was their best! Then the payment was easy too. You will just deposit the payment and then Voila! You just have to tell them when you will need it and they will advise you where to pick it up. You can inquire and I assure you they will answer (for as long it's about the cakes okay?)

The guys with their Lollicakes! We were all excited!


If you checked the Official Blog Site of the Lollicake Factory and their Facebook Page you will see the options and designs you can choose from. I don't know about you but if I will received something like this! Wow, I will really be overwhelmed.

As long last, we have treated ourselves to something special! It's really yummy!!! I was a bit hesitant to eat it first because of the design (hahaha.. I'm always like that) but when I had the first bite, I just can stop to devoured it! LOL!

This is a very special treat! Thanks Lollicakes!

Larry Fonacier thumbs up for his Lollicake
I told you I can' stop!
                           
 

No comments: