Powered By Blogger

28 May 2012

Treasured

I was cleaning some of my stuffs this morning, old and dirty and something that my mom will called trash since it was mostly newspaper clippings, magazines and the like. These though were my treasures that I enjoyed keeping and looking at them always bring good memories. And it's an evidence actually, that I'm a fan, a long time fan of Philippine Basketball, of Purefoods, of Alaska, Mobiline/ Talk N Text, of Larry Fonacier, Rey Evangelista and all others.

Letters, replies and everything about basketball!
Ryan Gregorio really have one the best hand writing!










I'm a fan of Purefoods and Mobiline noon pa! ;)
Here's Coach Ryan's championship ride. Ang galing talaga kapag maliit ka lang. hahaha!
Allan Caidic and Jerry Codinera UE Days!
Codinera with Taulava hair color
"has one of the most pleasant smiles" naman!!!


Al  Segova, Bong Ravena and Dindo Pumaren


Purefoods Logo! it's the best!


And I have to write down pa to. :)
Honored to be a part of this!
yeah, I'm following the young Cap.

Blue Eagles force to wear polo with their jersey shorts!
Promise, beach and table blanket themed shirts?? hahaha

My only Dirk Mag.

Liam and Larry! 
PBA annual!
Ryan Reyes with his two kids!
Nice message from captain Alvin Patrimonio!

Cyrus Baguio with his signature at his wall. LOL!

This article Simple Rookie Larry, I gave out my copy to Larry, wala na ko. :)
Cool James Yap kamukha talaga no?

MRI of my right knee

Printed this out to inspire me at work, didn't work though, tamad talaga ko. hahaha!
I wonder when can I use this?

Proud of my scholarship when I was in college.
Adam Parada's gigantic shoe.

My letter to Purefoods when they were down 0-2 against SLR.
Love colored papers, kaya mostly ng gift ko scrap books.;)
My Cam!
PBA tickets! salamat sa sponsor! LOL!

A friend gave this to me. 12 and Spongebob!
Yeah I took stats during the game when I wanted to. :)
Ako lang makakaintindi what I meant by this, malamang!


It's really nice to go back and read these things. As quoted "We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories, some take us forward, they're called dreams." Somewhat these stuffs inspires me too.

No comments: