Powered By Blogger

12 May 2008

good management and all

I've always been vocal about how the Purefoods management had been to their fans.. If the Purefoods players were considered nice and approachable, the Management had not been different at all..From the old management to the new one, I can consider them one of the best when it comes to fans.Sometimes, it seems that they were actually requiring or somehow asking some players too to be that nice to their fans, especially those who were new to the team..
That's how the management should valued their fans.They should know how to give off what was due to their fans, not just tickets, not just shirts, but the right appreciation by really showing them how grateful they were when fans are watching and cheering for the team..As the PBA had tag it, PBA, the teams and the players won't be there at all without the fans.. so basically the 1st rule perhaps was to do their work for the fans, am i right?? That's how it really goes.. I mean, yeah corporations and all were gaining a lot from the PBA, well that's mainly because of the fans right? It's quite complicated to explain, but my point here was just this.. yes, fans were not asked at all to watch and support such teams and players, we all have our choices, but isn't it nice that you didn't asked at all but you we're being appreciated? I'm also not asking every team or players to be like the best to their fans,that's really not possible I guess although they do have the responsibility, it comes with their chosen profession actually, all I'm asking is fairness.. hahaha.. i'm really getting nowhere here..I'm speaking in behalf of my friend and fellow fans.And this is actually not basically for the players but for the team management, i'm not wanting them to be like Purefoods, or Magnolia, I just hope that they won't value money first above anything.. or else, they won't be getting nowhere just like this one.. hahaha!!!
PEACE!!!

No comments: