Powered By Blogger

29 June 2012

I Got Some Crush Too

When Dallas Mavericks went on to sweep the Lakers last season at the play-offs, got so much interested in them and watch them from there on. I saw how amazing they were against the Oklahoma Thunder and I cheered for them, eventually fall in love with the team. See, I wasn't a big NBA junkie. I love basketball but never really had the chance to watch the games. I know I was rooting for San Antonio Spurs, because they're the team I am familiar with the players like Duncan, Parker, Manu and the old one Robinson. But of course I knew Dirk Nowitzki ever since, I knew his good, but after watching their play off run, I fell in love with him too! Okay, I know falling in love was such a strong word, but how else can I describe it? His jump shots, his clutch shots, his one-legged fade away, and some other awkward shots are amazing! I felt I like all about him, despite him looking so dirty with all those hair. He's humble, he's funny. I really got a huge crush on him, and next time I know, my Facebook timeline was all about him. My twitter name was also inspired by him, aldirk41, obviously that's my name and his..but actually another explanation for my twitter name was it's a misspelled version of 'adik'. Apparently all my friends call me 'adik', and it flatters me.. LOL!


Then came the time that I had to be familiar with Football. Even though the game was all popular right now here in the Philippines, I still did not join the bandwagon. I'm just faithful with basketball I guess. I was expressing my support towards Azkals since they're the National Team, but can't really last a whole game at all. But I need to be familiar with the sports. My current work requires me to be familiar with it. I watched the live game of the Azkals against Indonesia, and it was enjoyable. Maybe not as much as overwhelmed when I watch basketball but still, it was really fun. Then the Euro 2012. We have to make our own predictions so I started checking out the website. I knew Cristiano Ronaldo because of the Clear Commercial. I also knew him because a friend from work loves Messi and Ronaldo was his counterpart. When I'm seeing Ronaldo during PBA commercial, at first I was a bit irritated, basketball with so many footballers on breaks. But I can't help not to admit, Ronaldo was cute! So I started checking his game, wow he's really amazing! I follow his journey to the Euro 2012, he scored 3 goals during the group games. I stayed so late one day to watch their semifinals game against Spain. It was a sorry loss and I was sad because I didn't even see him scored a goal. But still, I really love the guy now.


So with all this craziness, I ask my friend to help me out on this.






Please don't judge me after these. Hahaha. Like you guys, nagkaka-crush din naman ako. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! So nice naman.